EZScrpt -STEPS FOR SCANNING/DELIVERY
After making pick ups at all of your pharmacies you will then begin your delivery route.
Your delivery route will be routed from your last pick up to your last delivery.
STEPS FOR DELIVERY/SCANNING
1) tap on you first delivery
2) scroll down to barcode
value, tap it
3) tap on the camera
4) scan barcode (not qc code)
5) you will see a ✅ that states VERIFIED (if you see that, that means you can go to the next step. If you do NOT see the ✅, follow the action below in 1. (c))
6) at the bottom of the screen you will START in green
7) swipe the START to the right
8) once it takes you to the next screen, find barcode, tap it
9) tap on the camera
10) scan the barcode again
11) scroll to the top of your delivery page and you will see a blue direction (navigation)symbol, tap it
12) now you will follow the navigation to your first delivery
13) once you arrive at your destination, scroll down to images, tap it
14) select camera
15) find the delivery mailbox (or if going to an apartment the apartment number) and take a picture
16) tap ok
17) then follow your delivery steps from CORI app
18) once delivered, get the persons name you gave it to
19) scroll down to signature, tap it
20) you will see an open black box, write the person name in that box
21) tap the ✔️ at the bottom (in the middle) of the signature box
22) at the bottom of the page you will see SUCCESSFUL
23) swipe SUCCESSFUL to the right
24) once it is updated it will go to another screen and there you will tap continue and it will automatically take you to your next delivery….
1. (a) If you can not get in touch with the patient, call the pharmacy and they will let you know where to leave the delivery. If you can not get in touch with the pharmacy call your trainer for further action.
1. (b) If you can not the reach patient and the pharmacy can not reach the patient and the pharmacy does not want you to leave it at the patient address, you will mark that delivery as FAILED (by swiping to the left of success). If you have a failed delivery you MUST return it to the pharmacy in which it came from the next day. (Only exception is the weekend. Then you will return it on Monday)
1. (c) If you can not scan your delivery, you need to take a screenshot of the delivery with the patient information, take a picture of the mailbox or apartment number and get the name of the person you delivered it to. Send those three items to your trainer so they can get it marked as a SUCCESSFUL delivery. THIS METHOD SHOULD NOT BE A FREQUENT OCCURRENCE. Before using this method, please contact your trainer before you proceed. Please try to scan your delivery several times before using this method.
***ALL DELIVERIES MUST HAVE A PICTURE AND A SIGNATURE ***
(You will not be able to have a successful delivery without these two items.)
***DO NOT LEAVE MEDICATION IN THE MAILBOX ***
(The mailbox is owned by the postal service. It is NOT for our use.)
***PLEASE KEEP YOUR PHONE CHARGED AT ALL TIMES…THIS IS A VERY VITAL PART OF YOUR JOB***
(Your phone is used in every aspect of your job with the exception of driving. Also, the pharmacy may need to contact you to relay essential information about a patient.)